Rummel Construction, Inc.’s Mining Sector starts and finishes with one goal: SAFETY
- Rummel conducts in-house MSHA, OSHA & First Aid training for Rummel employees to ensure everyone is trained with safety as the primary goal.
- Rummel conducts quarterly safety meetings for supervision to stay current and informed on the industry’s latest safety trends.
- Rummel jobsites perform a weekly safety meeting supplemented with daily “toolbox” safety talks.
- Rummel also utilizes JHA’s (job hazard analysis) for every scope of work performed by every Rummel employee to ensure the task’s hazards are indentified and mitigated. Rummel tasks all personnel to participate in the JHA review to ensure we operate as one team performing the task safely.
Rummel Construction, Inc. offers a wide variety of Mining Services throughout the Western United States including:
- Feasibility Analysis, Conceptual Design & Constructability Review
- Heavy Civil Infrastructure Improvements
- Pre-Production Stripping
- Leach Pad Construction
- Tailing Impoundment
- Material Production
- Environmental Reclamation/Remediation
Rummel’s team of knowledgeable operators, supervisors, and project management coupled with Rummel’s new model MSHA certified fleet of equipment give mine owners an advantage when delivering capital projects as it relates to safety, schedule, and efficiency.